You cannot manage what you don't measure
ClimateLinked Enterprise Carbon Management Platform
ClimateLinked is an enterprise scale solution for carbon reporting, built on a robust, scalable, secure, secure and proven platform deployed in FTSE-100 companies. It has demonstrated capabilities of supporting hundreds of users and collecting thousands of data points per day from a variety of sources, including internal and 3rd party systems. It is fully configurable.
We have successfully implemented our software across multiple sites for major international organisations, supporting hundreds of
users and collecting thousands of meter readings and other emission data daily. We understand the implementation challenges for large
scale carbon reporting systems and have a proven track record of delivery.
What is ClimateLinked?
Carbon management and
reporting web-platform to ensure cost-effective compliance with your reporting scheme and effective internal carbon management. With
Additional services available to ensure rapid and successful deployment, including verified compliance with the chosen reporting scheme
(including CRC), smart-metering installation and energy monitoring solutions for a complete end-to-end solution.
ClimateLinked software ensures compliance by guiding an organization through the complex and changing requirements of carbon reporting
schemes, including the Carbon Reduction Commitment, Carbon Trust Standard and the GHG International Scheme.
The Dashboard acts
as the primary carbon data repository building an up-to-date reporting solution for carbon. This enables the completion and submission
of the official reporting requirements of any scheme quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
The ClimateLinked platform supports the following:
- automated emission data capture;
- automatic reporting of missing or erroneous data;
- full audit trail down to the collected data and
- centrally updated factors, sources and calculations;
- emission reduction planning with associated financial analysis;
- full integration with internal systems, processes and workflows;
- modelling and reporting under multiple schemes using the same data
- customised management reporting, including on multiple hierarchies;
- full security including different user access
levels and views as required.
We also offer associated consultancy services. This may include:
- initial review including metering and sub-metering recommendations where necessary;
- implementation of the platform;
- a post-implementation
review by a qualified auditor to ensure compliance with all the requirements of the carbon reporting scheme.