You cannot manage what you don't measure
How we can help
CarbonOps has been involved in the Carbon Market for 5 years, since its inception Our team has participated in Emission Trading conferences, worked with Government agencies, Project Developers, Clean-Technology Investment Funds, Private Companies, Building and Facilities managers and Utilities.
We understand the business of sustainability. The need to :
- cost-effectively manage emission data
- mitigate the risks of non-compliance with regulatory schemes
- reduce costs associated with emission reporting activities
- identify value for the business through better sustainability data visibility
- identify energy and carbon intensity patterns and take action to reduce them
Our mission is to help make sustainability a positive, cost-effective and stress-free business activity.
- are involved in a mandatory or voluntary reporting scheme (CRC, CDP, GHG)
- want to achieve the Carbon Trust Standard
- need to track and allocate Carbon data, costs and emission reduction plans
- want to reduce costs through lower energy consumption
- are involved in clean project development or investment
Then CarbonOps can help you review your current organization emission data points, make recommendations for automation of data collection, including smart-metering planning for automated data collection and real time monitoring.
We can help you smoothly integrate a ClimateLinked platform solution to capture and track emission data. This will help the organization understand usage patterns and identify cost-effective reductions in energy consumption.
We can give you piece of mind that you are compliant with any chosen scheme with a full post implementation review of the system by qualified Carbon Consultants and help you plan and implement further Carbon reduction plans in the organization with experienced carbon project managers. We can even introduce interest free loans from the Carbon Trust to purchase new energy efficient equipment for these projects.